Thursday, April 5, 2012

the Merciful obtain Mercy

One of my favorite talks from General Conference this past weekend was by Pres. Uchtdorf.

This talk pierced my heart in so many different ways and for many different reasons.  I love listening and being inspired by our Prophets and Apostles.  I am grateful to hear their words to help me know what shifts and changes I need to make in my own life!  I know they speak for God and receive continual revelation for each of us.  I am grateful for a modern day Prophet.

I made this on photoshop and will hang it in our home.  I love this simple message.
 
The Merciful obtain Mercy:







4 comments:

Brandi said...

Just found your blog. What a beautiful family you have!!!! You totally inspire me. THANKS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What i do not understood is if truth be told
how you're now not really a lot more well-liked than you might be right now. You're so intelligent.

You already know therefore significantly in terms of this matter, made me in my view
imagine it from a lot of varied angles. Its like men and
women don't seem to be involved except it's one thing
to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent.
Always handle it up!

Here is my web page - voyance gratuite

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب غرف نوم ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
.
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
محل تصليح شاشات التلفزيون
شركة تنظيف مجالس بابها

abo-bder said...



.
.
.
.