Friday, May 15, 2009

Dancing Queens

Dance recital pictures......

Tiff and I decided this year, instead of spending the money on dance recital pictures we would take our own. We did go down and do a few group shots at the studio. After we were done we told them we would take them to sonic and get them a treat, if they would cooperate just a little more and let us take a few more at home.

So here are a few with their sonic blasts in hand

Shall we say they have the Sassy or Attitude look down?

Best friends forever







The sonic blast made it all worth it for them.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I don't know why... but I laugh so hard every time I look at that first picture. That is one that will make it into the wedding video! Thanks for always taking such cute pictures of my kids. I really need to get better.