
Here is what we have been up to every day since summer has begun & they are still going STRONG! The best part about this is, that the weather has been actually decent enough & I can be out there hanging out with them - eatin my OTTER POPS! (I think I ate about 25 of them the other day, one after another) I am pretty picky about the texture of otter pops, not to frozen, but not to watery, they make our swim time extra fun for me! Austin was home for one day after the trek & then off to EFY (@ BYU in Provo, Utah) with his friend Tyler Erickson, so I can't wait to hear about their trip! Cooper & Cannon are doing a basketball camp with a bunch of their friends around here, Taylor is taking piano thru June (whether she likes it or not) & hopefully a cooking class, sewing class & tennis camp. Sophie is finishing up dance, with a recital, to end the season, this weekend & that's about it for our laid back summer, with a couple of trips planned here & there.

They have loved playing with this pool toy

Sophie has ALREADY been on drops for swim ear - My kids are all suseptible to this, they each get it @ least once every summer!

Can Man

She is a little FISHY

Ava~Sophie~Sierra, cute little POSERS!

Cousin Ava - my 6th child

Happy Swimming!




7 comments:
Cute pictures! Thanks for taking my daughter everyday this summer. Hopefully they will want to hang out at our house when the pool is finished! You have a great setup for kids, Ava just loves you guys!
Your blog is so adorable!! I added you to mine too :)
Wow. I am inspired by how well you keep up with your blog. Don't you just love the swimming in the summer time? Great times for the kiddies. When do you head off on vacation? I need to get better about taking pics. I am about due for a new camera. DO you recommend a user friendly one? Cute kids. I didn't realize that Blake and Cooper are only six months apart. Is he going into fifth grade?
looks like some swimmin' fun! i saw taylor was gonna take a sewing & cooking class.. i took both those when i was just about her age...funny i hate doing both..my mothers hopes for me went down the drain.
Looks like fun! I can't find your email so - the blog is one that I am setting up for the the aunts and uncles to do a blog and post their pictures and memories, etc.. Then we can have it bound into a book. I am just setting up the accounts right now and I have to do a little training for everyone so they can participate. I think it will be easy so everyone can post. I just don't really feel like I know enough especially about Grandpa. I want to pass info down!
looks so fun and the colors on the pic's are so vibrant...makes me want to come swim in your pool! I love checking out your blog and seeing what u are up to! P.s. I love otter pops too!
time to get changed and shower girls let me take you to change, I will sloooooooooowly strip you so your soft , tender, tight, young body gradually get revealed then take you in the showers and start with the youngest
Post a Comment