Wednesday, October 7, 2009

squishy newborns





I love squishy newborns.....

Is this baby not the cutest?

Baby Brody is my sister's brand new nephew and he is 5 days old. I had so much fun taking pictures of him. He was easy to work with once his mom nursed him back into his deep, deep sleep. It seems to me that the newer and sleepier the baby is, the easier they are to mold their little bodies into different positions. I definitely need to stay away from these little ones.... I left my sister's house feeling a little baby hungry today.










Brody's daddy brought this BoXiNg GlOvE from his garage....
I thought it turned out pretty cute

But definitely not enough to have one of my own!

(I think Scott would die ~ if he heard that I actually said that)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

So darling! Love all the photos.. they are so cute and he was so fun!!! Made me a little baby hungry too, then Elle woke up and I am cured!!!!!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

See what I mean? you are sooo amazing at taking pictures. Love it! He's a cutie and I can't believe you said that at the end of your post!

Brandi Raye Turner said...

great shots! i desperately wanted to get some good ones of willis when he was born, but before i knew it he was too old! i think i need to keep having kids just so i can improve my photography....