Monday, February 7, 2011

Double Digits

I can't believe Cannon turned 10 today!

When he woke up this morning, he told me that the best part about the day is, is that he is finally old enough to have double digits.



T- E- N things I love about our sweet Cannon:

  1. I love what a tender and sensitive boy he is. He loves babies and animals. Any time we are around toddlers, babies or animals, he is immediately attracted to them and wants to play or hold them!
  2. I love that he still sleeps with lucky, his little friend, that we brought back from Ireland many years ago.
  3. He is just like his mom and would prefer vanilla desserts over anything chocolate. That's my boy!
  4. I love that he has faith and believes in prayer. I often see him praying on his own when I go in to tuck him in at night. Just a few weeks back, Taylor was home with him and she told me she found him in the family room, on the couch, praying that his tummy would feel better.
  5. He has beautiful blue eyes... just like his dad.
  6. He is smart and loves to read.
  7. I am grateful that he loves and willingly, drinks his dads green smoothies every morning.
  8. I love that he is good at many sports and takes it very seriously. He is driven to always win!
  9. He is a deep thinker. He often and randomly asks about the after life and talks about how much he loves and misses his cousin Emmie. He told me the other day, that he would love it if heaven had email, so that he could email Em bug. He says that he would email her 10 times a day!
  10. He loves the disabled children at school and talks about them to us all the time. They have a very special place in Cannon's heart and I know he truly loves them.
Happy Birthday Can Man. You are a special boy and I feel so lucky to get to be your mom! I Love you.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love this kiddo! He was emmies bff. He always showed so much love towards her. That will be one happy reunion:) Such a sweet, sensitive boy. Happy birthday can man! I love you:)