I am back from the beach and so behind! I can't believe it is already Thursday and our summer is coming to an end. It went way too fast.
I have felt pretty overwhelmed this past week with all the things that go along with getting kids organized and ready for a new school year! I can't seem to keep my head above water. I have had a hard time trying to find the time to edit and blog the hundreds of pictures I have taken in the past month. Hopefully I can get with the program sooner than later!
FYI...
to anyone that is interested in having their pictures taken, I will be doing a very limited amount of sessions starting in September. If you or anyone you know is interested please email me tracey@traceysimas.com or leave a comment with your name and email address. I will then contact you with the details on pricing and the dates that I will have open in September, October and November. I will not be doing any shoots in December.
Here are some of my favorites from our trip to Laguna:













10 comments:
Love Love Love your pictures! Your new camera is amazing! Make room for my families christmas card!! xoxo
soooooo cute all of those pictures! your all babes!
Adorable!
Amazing pictures Trace!! I'd love to have you take pictures of my boys. I could plan a trip this fall for sure. My email is jbteusch@yahoo.com. It be so great to see you!!
Beautiful pictures! I enjoy reading about what is going on in the Simas household...and happy bday btw. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Heather
These pics are wonderful, great job.
These pics are wonderful, great job.
Hi Tracey! I am interested in a photo shoot!!! Please email me with details! :) you really have a talent with photography!
My email address is lacieleigh@live.com
Thanks!
Love all the pictures!! :) So pretty.
Tracey, I would love to get info about photos. I am in need of some family photos and our 17 yr old graduated from High School a year early and I would like some Senior pics of her.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now.
scottbrandee@cox.net
www.treatsrus.blogspot.com
Thank You!
Post a Comment