I can't believe... It's official!
Austin passed his driving test with no flaws! (at least that's what he said the driving instructor said). He is actually a pretty good driver and quite cautious. I have to admit, every time he leaves the house I am still so nervous! The best part about it is, I don't have to drive him everywhere and he has been running my errands for me. I have been in hog heaven! I am sure he will get tired of running kids back and forth soon enough, so I will enjoy it as long as I can.
Can you tell that Austin loves getting his picture taken?! I asked him to hold up his license and pose for a picture on his way out the door and this is all he could give me! What ever he was doing on his phone... definitely takes priority! Teenagers can be such punks sometimes.
But I don't give up that easy...
Can you tell that Austin loves getting his picture taken?! I asked him to hold up his license and pose for a picture on his way out the door and this is all he could give me! What ever he was doing on his phone... definitely takes priority! Teenagers can be such punks sometimes.
But I don't give up that easy...
I followed him and Tyler out the front door to capture them leaving for their night out on the town!
I just wish I would have been a fly in that truck to hear how annoyed they really were by me and my camera!
Happy driving and be safe!







3 comments:
Yikes!!....I mean "How exciting Austin!" :)
I'm pretty sure he was texting someone to tell them he just got his license and that his mom is annoying him with pictures... haha this is an exciting time of life for you, scott and austin enjoy it
Best of luck to you, Tracey! :D
But what a milestone!!
P.S. Tell them to put their seatbelts on! lol...
Post a Comment